CSRT & CSSW Qualified Surveyor (Timber, Rising Damp & Structural Waterproofing)
Swiftcure specialise in damp proofing, timber preservation and basement waterproofing, successfully treating private, commercial, housing association and public sector properties. A family-run Company with over forty years of experience, Swiftcure are based in Kent and operate across London and the South East.
Job Purpose: To carry out the on-site surveys and prepare comprehensive reports, including costings, risk assessments, method statements and COSHH assessments.
• Attend site and inspect for dampness, timber decay and infestation of wood boring beetles.
• Prepare accurate reports outlining the defects and the causes of defects within the property andthe correct remedial measures required, including costings and site sketch plans if required.
• Consult with clients and tenants with regard to works.
• Maintain contracts with building firms, housing associations, local government departments,architects and designers.
• Undertake design of cavity drainage systems and structural waterproofing.
• Instruct technicians on the procedure for specific applications.
• Monitor costings against ongoing works in progress.
• Be familiar with Codes of Practice and general guidance issued by BRE and PCA concerningremedial treatment repair and improvement of buildings
• Advise client on the party wall legislation.
• Accurately fill surveyors sketch and estimate form.• Account for materials / chemical usage.
• Read daily Surveyors message diary.
• Check the appointments diary and collect survey sheets.
• Consult with Program Manager for work start and completion dates.
NB: Please only apply if you are CSRT Qualified or Industry Experienced.
Job Type: Full-time
- Building Industry: 5 years
- Preservation: 2 years
Required licences or certifications:
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence
Plasterer, Damp Proofing & Timber Treatment Technician
Experienced Plasterer required immediately to work throughout the South East of England.
Applicants must be reliable and have knowledge of geographical areas.
Driving licence essential.
Hours of work on site: 8.00am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri
Company vehicle supplied.
Interested applicants should send their CV by post or fill out the contact form HERE.Paula Roberts (Personnel) Swiftcure Ltd, The Forge, Heron Hill, Belvedere, Kent DA17 5ER