Welcome to Swiftcure – Damp Proofing Dover
Protecting the Future
Swiftcure specialise in damp proofing, timber preservation and basement waterproofing in Dover, successfully treating private, commercial, housing association and public sector properties. A family-run Company with over forty years of experience, Swiftcure are based in Kent and operate across London and the South East.
- Our Specialist Surveyors are trained to C.S.R.T. (Certified Surveyor in
Remedial Treatment) and C.S.S.W. (Certified Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing) accreditation; they are fully equipped to carry out complete surveys and provide detailed comprehensive reports and quotations and are on hand to give professional advice.
- Our quality of service, sensible pricing policy and workmanship can be demonstrated by being a founder member of the Property Care Association (PCA – formally the British Wood Preserving and Damp-proofing Association).
- Skilled technicians, plasterers, plumbers, carpenters and joiners who deliver a quality, professional service with minimal disruption and minimal environmental impact.
- Long-term guarantees with the option of independent Guarantee Protection Insurance.
- Accreditation with leading professional bodies.
- Comprehensive public liability insurance.
- Damp Proof Course Installations
- Basement Waterproofing
- Dry Rot Timber Treatments
- Wet Rot Timber Treatments
- Woodworm Prevention and Eradication
- Condensation Control
- Wall Ties
- Specialist Plasterworks
- Floor Repairs
- All London Boroughs